IT consulting services
- Analysis of processes, data processing and information system requirements
- Design, modelling and optimization of processes and data processing
- Implementation of IT support for business processes and required functionality
- Support for digitization and document management (scanning, storing and retrieving documents, creating and printing documents using templates)
- Supporting the management of administrative/production processes
- Automation of document circulation
- Recording, collection, processing, analysis and evaluation of data (reporting)
- Design of data model and implementation of data repository (database, other repository)
- Design and implementation of integrations to third-party information systems
- Migration of data to/between information systems
- Design of software and hardware architecture of information systems
- Design of methodological procedures including internal documentation
- Information systems implementation support
- IT training
Development of customized information systems
- Development of web applications for small and medium-sized companies (targeted customized functionality)
- Development of portal solutions (publishing and content management)
- Web applications and portal solutions with support for mobile devices
- Rapid prototype development – agile approach
- Optimization of the user experience (UX)
What we provide
- Assisting our clients in solving problems in recordkeeping, processing, and presenting various records and documents.
- Quick creation of customized recordkeeping systems.
How can we help you ?
The following are examples of client situations we have helped resolve.
Central registry and information panel (dashboard)
For a client who had data recorded/stored on different computers in different files (excel) and also in paper form. We created a centralized IT solution that simplified and streamlined the client’s operations. As part of the solution we created centralized data reports called dashboards for the client, which provided the client with quick and clear information that is necessary for decision-making. The option of central data processing was added for the client, eliminating errors and saving the work of creating reports, e.g. internal and external timesheets.
Statistical outputs processing
For the clients who were periodically laboriously manually creating official statistical reports required by local authorities (Self-governing regional authorities). We solved the client’s problem by introducing a centralized recordkeeping system with the addition of automatically created statistical reports. Today the client creates all statistical reports in 3 minutes instead of the previous 4-hour job.
Automated document printing
For the client who had a need to frequently print various documents with a defined structure, we created a centralized recordkeeping system with the possibility of automated printing of various types of documents according to predefined templates. The client saved 3 hours of work per day by implementing the system.
Work with us
Do you need advice or help?
- with recordkeeping and processing data or documents
- with automated generation and printing of documents
- with creating statistical outputs (reports)